Sketch - OWH sketch 195
Stamp - Penny Black, Stampin Up Stippled blossoms
Sentiment - Stampin Up My Little Valentines
Pattern paper - Stampin Up
Distress marker - festive berries, spun sugar, peeled paint, shabby shutters, black soot
Stampin up markers - blush blossom, regal rose
Viva Decor Paper Pen, dark carmine red
Water color paper - Strathmore, 90lb
Cardstock - Stampin Up
Ink - Versafine for sentiment! Stazon for watercolor
Card base - Int. Paper Accent Opaque Digital 100#
Thanks for visiting and sharing time with me!

5 comments:
Such a cute card and you did a lovely job in creating it.
Great Card!
Especially the coloring
What a beautiful Valentine. I love how the little hedgehog is looking up at the pretty flower. Wonderful job!
Your card is so sweet! I especially like the image on a large panel. I usually frame mine pretty tightly, and the open space just looks so beautiful. I'm going to put a copy of your card in my OWH sketch file. I also love your coloring and the sentiment!
What a darling card. I love it.
Post a Comment