Penguin Love You
This weeks OWH tutorial is about making penguins
This weeks OWH mid-week throw down is about stars
And..... OWH needs some love you cards
So, I combined this weeks fun into this card.
Penguin punch art tutorial
Sentiment - Create TLC
Cardstock - Stampin Up
Punch - Stampin Up and Martha Stewart-stars
Card base - Int. Paper Accent Opaque Digital 100#
Thanks for visiting and sharing time with me!

8 comments:
You did a great job with the penguin punch art. Love, love, love the sentiment.
This is adorable! I love your penguin! Thanks--I think I'll have to give him a try!
Super cute penguin and the sentiment is spot on with the stars! Thanks for the directions as well - looks like I may have to try this as I have the necessary punches.
What a darling card! You did a fantastic job combining the three challenges.
What a darling penguin. Thanks for the layout of punches. Glenda F
What a darling penguin. Thanks for the layout of punches. Glenda F
So cute! I love the TLC sentiment and the added stars are just perfect. Thanks for sharing the "how to", always great to have a visual aide! TFS!
Fantastic penguin! Thanks for the how to info. Love the sentiment...3 stars for a 3 in 1 combo!
R/
Post a Comment