Sunday, November 3, 2013

OWH sketch 197

 Happy Valentines Day!



Sketch - OWH sketch 197
Sentiment - Stampin Up
Pattern paper - Stampin Up
Cardstock - Stampin Up
Ribbon - Seam binding
Punch - Stampin Up
Rhinestones - stash
Ink - Stampin Up
Card base - Int. Paper Accent Opaque Digital 100#

Thanks for visiting and sharing time with me!

9 comments:

Kristie said...

Another lovely Valentine card, Tommi. That sentiment is gorgeous. And I really like the blue with the reds and cream. Love how you turned the sketch on the side. Great job with this week's OWH sketch!

Anonymous said...

Very nice card. I like the muted colors in the paper and the light colored ribbon. Quite romantic.

Unknown said...

The soft colors of your papers blend so well with the beautiful font of the sentiment. And may I say -- I love the photo of the fall trees!!!!

Jody Green said...

Very pretty! I love the sentiment. The punch adds a nice touch also.

Jen M said...

That seam binding is so pretty in blue. I love the soft colors!

Camille Short said...

Grand colors!

Annie S. said...

Yummy colors and a beautiful sentiment!

Unknown said...

Such a soft lovely card, love the light blue with the red, feels soft and yummy! TFS!

Lee Mae said...

What a beautiful sentiment! Love the colors of the papers. Gorgeous card!

Post a Comment