Sunday, June 8, 2014

OWH sketch 228


Sketch - OWH sketch 228
Sentiment - Tim Holtz
Pattern paper - My Minds Eye
Water color paper - Strathmore, 90lb
Distress markers
Cardstock - Stampin Up
Die - Verve banner
Candi dots
Frame brad
Ink - Versafine black-sentiment
Card base - Int. Paper Accent Opaque Digital 100#

Thanks for visiting and sharing time with me!

7 comments:

Linda said...

Wonderrful card. Really like the use of the banners upside down. I am not sure if I would have thought of that.

Erika said...

Very patriotic! Love that denim looking paper.

Melissa T. said...

Love those candy dots, now you have reminded me to get them out and use them. Thank you! :)

Unknown said...

Love the patriotic colors, says "guy" so nicely. Live the denim paper!

BobbisTreasure said...

The banner border works perfectly, great idea to turn them upside down!!

Annie S. said...

I've never seen that sentiment before but it's fantastic on this card! And flipping the banners up...what a great idea! TFS!

Sandy Trefger said...

Hi Tommi, I've been looking at your cards and if you are interested, think you would be a perfect fit with Cards in Envy as a Designer. I have an opening starting in August. If you are interested, email me at cardenvydt@gmail.com and I'll send you more details. If not, that's okay, you can keep joining in on our challenges when you can. ~Sandy, CIE Host

Post a Comment