Sunday, March 23, 2014

OWH sketch 217


Sketch - OWH sketch 217
Stamp - free Digi, Beccy's Place
Sentiment - Stampin UP, delightful dozen
Pattern paper - Stampin Up
Cardstock - Stampin Up
Copics
Pearl Pen
Ink - Stazon Black
Card base - Int. Paper Accent Opaque Digital 100#

Thanks for visiting and sharing time with me!

10 comments:

Jen M said...

So pretty! Love the digi!

Carol L said...

Did you color the digi image?! wow, it's just stunning and such a beautiful card for Mother's Day!

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous card. I have the same question as Carol did. Did you do the coloring on this flower. It's is beautiful. Your whole card is just lovely.

Sybrina K said...

Such a pretty card! Really like how you shortened the banner and used the extra rectangular space for that fabulous digi image.

Tommi said...

Thank you, yes, I colored it. I didn't write down the colors though. I find coloring flowers and leaves is a great way to learn blending and shading.

Diane said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Fantastic coloring!

Lee Mae said...

So pretty! The flowers are gorgeous. I really like the sentiment placement and the banner as an accent. Awesome card!

Melissa T. said...

Wonderful coloring on those flowers and matched perfectly with your papers. Thank you for sharing with us. :)

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous sketch card. Those flowers are amazing!

Linda said...

Lovely card! Way to make the sketch your own. Tfs!

Post a Comment