Sunday, February 16, 2014

OWH sketch 212



Sketch - OWH sketch 212
Sentiment - Paper Smooches
Pattern paper - Stampin Up
Cardstock - Stampin Up
Ribbon - Stampin Up
Punch - Stampin up
Ink - Versafine black-sentiment
Card base - Int. Paper Accent Opaque Digital 100#

Thanks for visiting and sharing time with me!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cupcakes, now that is my idea of celebrating. I love the papers and ribbon you went with here. Very nice card that will brighten someone's day.

Unknown said...

I love that cupcake paper - look at all the different flags on top. Everything is totally pulled together. Nice job. TFS

Kristie said...

Wonderful papers for this week's OWH sketch. I just love those little cupcakes. And the double matting really pulls it together nicely. Great job!

Marlene Diefendorf said...

Now this is deliciously cute! Love the cupcake paper and all your layers. Everything is coordinated and come together nicely. Thanks for playing!

Unknown said...

So cute! Love all your paper choices, nice small scale to balance everything out, love the gold paper, really sharp! TFS!

Lee Mae said...

Really cute birthday card! Love the cupcakes and polka dots and the banners are the perfect complement.

Diane said...

I like everything about your card- the papers, the polka dots, the ribbon, the cupcakes!!!! Great card!

Linda said...

Great sketch ccordination...well coordinated! The bow really ties the banners together. tfs!!!

Post a Comment