Wednesday, February 19, 2014

OWH midweek throwdown - Sunshine



Stamp - Stampin Up - Happy watercolor; Papertreyink - Hello sunshine
Sentiment - Papertreyink
Cardstock - Stampin Up
Ribbon - Stampin Up
Die - Sizzix
Ink - Memento, tuxedo black; Stampin Up daffodil delight
Card base - Int. Paper Accent Opaque Digital 100#

Thanks for visiting and sharing time with me!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Very nice card. Love the stamp and how you placed the die like the sun. TFS

Lori Kobular said...

I love your bright sunshine card!! Love the sentiment too!

Annie S. said...

This card made me smile...I love the wacky, happy sun die!

BobbisTreasure said...

Love how you coordinated elements from so many different vendors - I am jealous of that skill!!!

craftysahmiam said...

Yes, great combination of so many different things from different companies that made for one cheery card ! I like the watercolor splash behing the sentiment.

Anonymous said...

I like the sun rays stamp..that's a really neat look! The watercolor stamp behind the sentiment is also a really nice accent! Very fun and sunny!

nancy y said...

bright, fun card! Feels like a ray of sunshine!

Post a Comment