Wednesday, January 29, 2014

OWH Midweek throwdown, kids


Sketch - My favorite things sketch 12

Stamp - free Digi, Whimsie Doodle
Sentiment - Stampin Up
Pattern paper - First edition! Bird song,
Water color paper - Strathmore, 90lb
Cardstock - Stampin Up
Ink - Versafine black-sentiment
Card base - Int. Paper Accent Opaque Digital 100#

Distress markers
skin - tattered rose, worn lipstick
hair - wild honey, vintage photo
dress - milled lavender 

Tissue blot background in memento sky

Thanks for visiting and sharing time with me!

4 comments:

Jeanette said...

Very sweet! Love all the papers you used here!

Anonymous said...

Very cute card. Nice coloring also. I like your little tag sentiment. I always look for different way to make up my sentiments. Trying to always change things up a bit.

Jen M said...

How sweet! Your coloring is lovely and I like the soft pinks.

Annie S. said...

Ahhhh...so sweet! I love what you did with the sentiment. TFS!

Post a Comment