Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year,

I wish everyone a blessed New Year and.... Enjoy Every Moment.
I think of the families that aren't together due to deployments, so I start this year with a missing you card for a child.


Sketch -

Stamp - Magnolia Walter Moose
Sentiment - OWH Hero Arts sentiments
Pattern paper - Stampin Up, Echo Park
Cardstock - Stampin Up
Ink - Memento, tuxedo black for Copic coloring; Versafine for sentiment
Technique - tissue for bloating sky with Memento summer sky ink
Card base - Int. Paper Accent Opaque Digital 100#

Copic
Moose body - E30, E31, E34, E35, E37
Moose antlers and hoofs - E70, E71, E74, E77, E79
Moose ears - R20, E34, E31
Moose gruff - W1, W3
Grass - YG03, YG63

Thanks for visiting and sharing time with me!

2 comments:

Cora said...

A perfect Miss you card. Great way to start off the new year

Kristie said...

Very nice! I just love how you did the sky. And the coloring on your moose is simply wonderful! Happy New Year!

Post a Comment