Masculine card
Sketch - OWH sketch 202
Sentiment - Hero Arts, OWH
Pattern paper - Stampin Up
Cardstock - Stampin Up
Ribbon - Stampin Up
Die - Lifestyle circle die
Punch - Stampin Up 2" circle
Ink - Stampin Up, early espresso
Card base - Int. Paper Accent Opaque Digital 100#
Thanks for visiting and sharing time with me!

7 comments:
Great masculine card. Love those colors and hexagons. Thanks for sharing. Enjoy your evening.
Oohh....a great mix of colors here. Fabulous job! Thanks for sharing!
Very nice combination of patterned papers. I love the extra layering on the square and background papers. Wonderful job!
Terrific masculine card - love the blue with the browns and greens. The chevron ribbon adds great pattern and texture. Great job!
Yummy...love the colors! I would not have used that stamp in a circle...but it is perfect! tfs!!!
Love it! I love the chevron ribbon and that paper is sooo yummy!
Great rustic feel to your card, especially love the patterned twill tape ribbon, you crossed over techniques!, so very cool! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment