Wednesday, October 16, 2013

OWH October mid-week throw down

Winter themed card with snow

Stamp - My favorite things - OWH fundraiser
Pattern paper - stash
Cardstock - Stampin Up
Embossing folder - Darice
Copic, skin - E50, E00, E11, R20
Copic, hair - E35
Copic, hat - B60, B63, B66, BG72, BG75, C0, C3
Copic, coat - B60, B63, B66
Copic, scarf and mittens - BG72, BG75
Copic, shoes - C3, C5, C7; button - black enamel accents
Copic, heart - R20, R22, R24, R29
Ink - Memento, tuxedo black
Card base - Int. Paper Accent Opaque Digital 100# 

Thanks for visiting and sharing time with me!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Darling card! You did a great job coloring the little girl and the heart. Your background with the cutout, embossing and beautiful branches is perfect.

Sarah said...

Absolutely adorable! Love how this turned out and your coloring is fabulous!

Annie S. said...

Love this card! Your coloring is fantastic and thanks for listing the Copic numbers..it helps beginners like me! TFS!

Unknown said...

Very cute and fun card. I love the image.

Unknown said...

I salute anyone who can color with Copic. The background looks like real icicles. Love it

Diane said...

Love your copic coloring-- outstanding! Love the embossing!

Kristie said...

Very cute! The little girl is simply adorable. Great job with your coloring. I really like the window with the ice covered tree. Great job!

JoAnn Ross said...

You pulled off a card that's cute and so pretty at the same time! The image is darling, the embossing is great, I love the blue circle and your coloring is wonderful! I love everything about it!

Unknown said...

Your card caught my eye. First, because everything is so wonderful that as soon as I saw the image I had a story about that little Eskimo girl forming in my mind. Not even the worst of snow storms could keep her away from sending out some love.

Post a Comment