Created 44 cards from a 6x6 paper pad for OWH
Technique - Kristie's tutorial
Sketches used:
Card Patterns, #104
Deconstructed Sketch, #29, #105
Freshly Made Sketches, #91
Mojo Monday, #222, #261, #294, #300
My Favorite Things, #123
OWH, #123, #131, #147, #168, #171, #176, #182
Pam - Aireborneswife
Paper Players, #147
Paper pad - My Minds Eye - Bright Side - Two
Card base - Int. Paper Accent Opaque Digital 100#
Thanks for visiting and sharing time with me!

3 comments:
nice collection of cards...I keep saying I'm going to do that and I keep getting side tracked...one of these days!!
Wonderful job again, Tommi! Love your choices of sketches. I know I've used several of those myself. And I just love the colors and patterns in that 6x6.
Wow, awesome lot of cards you have made. I spotted a sketch I wanna use. Thanks for the inspiration. ~ Pam
Post a Comment