Summer
Fall
Winter
Spring
Girl Stamp and sentiment - My Favorite Things - OWH fund raiser
Evergreen tree stamp and ink- Stampin Up
The giving tree stamp - GinaK
Copic, skin - E50, E00, E11, R20
Copic, hair - E53, E35, E25, E59
Copic, shoes - C0, C3, C5
Pattern paper - My Minds Eye, Stampin Up
Solid paper - Stampin Up
Ink - Memento, tuxedo black
Card base - Int. Paper Accent Opaque Digital 100#
Thanks for visiting and sharing time with me!




8 comments:
Tommi, great way to kick off your blog with these darling four seasons cards!!
Great Idea to use same stamp with different seasons!
These are adorable! What a great idea to use them to showcase the 4 seasons. TFS
I absolutely love how you created cards to span all seasons. We should all look at what we have on hand and figure out how to do the same thing. Welcome to the blogging world!
What a great choice of cards to start your blogging adventure. It looks like you have put a lot of work into your blog. You even listed your supplies in a quick readable form. Aaarg! You put me to shame.
So cute! Love the paper piecing - I really like the hat!
First I like the title of your blog and with the same
sentiment that you created these cards for every season of the year. Wow... I love them all. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment